The SIMPLY MHS.
The Material-Handling Systems
Material-handling stands for a process chain that can be as extensive as it is value-adding. Be it in the receipt of small and raw materials, the storage and transport of semi-finished products or shipping. It is simply better to do these things systematically, which is why international standards have established themselves. An example for this is the Euro-pallet, an idea that is so popular because it’s so simple – a principle that is typical of our material-handling systems, but that’s not all.
Each component builds on the others, the advantages are comprehensive, and the applications are compatible. For material-handling that increases the efficiency of your company practically from a standing start.
The Warehouse Pallet System
Length is efficiency.
The SIMPLY warehouse-pallet system WPS.
- Developed for all kinds of long cargo
- Hot-dip galvanised and suitable for outdoor use
- Designed for heavy-duty use
- Ideal as a buffer or outdoor store
- Can be combined with the SIMPLY long-cargo conveyor LCC
- DEKRA Cargo Safety Certificate
- Six basic versions
|WPS dimensions in mm approx.|
|3000 x 1000||3060||1000|
|4000 x 1000||4060||1000|
|6000 x 1000||6080||1000|
The typical WPS operational environment
The cargo bed of a truck becomes a material warehouse on wheels.
WPS as an external warehouse on a construction site. For pipes, as well as long grain wood profiles, gutters and much more.
After construction, it can be used on another construction site or as a buffer storage in the plant.
Faster transport of longer metal or wood parts to the conveyor belt.
Pre-picked with parts at the production site, or fast and safe transport of sensitive parts such as engine blades, or car axles.
Flat cargo – tall profits.
The industrial platform conveyor.
The industrial platform conveyor IPC from SIMPLY
- Two basic types
- Loadable up to 7.5 tonnes
- For metal and plastic panels
- Ideal conveyor for industrial pallets IPS
- Manoeuvrable thanks to a fully rotatable control handle
- Fork sockets for all common forklift trucks.
3.5 u. 7.5 t
|IPC dimensions in mm approx.|
|2500 x 1250||2596||1400|
|3000 x 1500||4096||1650|
|4000 x 2000||5096||2150|
The typical operational environment for the SIMPLY IPC
Fast unloading of the truck on delivery of heavy and bulky cargo thanks to the low and easily accessible cargo bed. After that, fast transport to warehouse or production.
The SIMPLY industrial pallet IP
- Proven efficiency
- Flexible configuration with dividers
- Suitable for cantilever racks
- Different designs as basis
- Buy industrial pallets according to your individual needs
- Can be combined with the industrial platform conveyor
- Made of hot-dip galvanised steel. Robust and weatherproof.
- Also ideal as a storage pallet
|IPS dimensions in mm approx.|
|OR 2500 x1250||Without frame||193|
|OR 3000 x 1500||Without frame||193|
|OR 4000 x 2000||Without frame||193|
|MR 2500 x 1250||With frame||193|
|MR 3000 x 1500||With frame||193|
|MR 4000 x 2000||With frame||193|
|TR 2500 x 1250||With dividing surface||193|
|TR 3000 x 1500||With dividing surface||193|
|TR 4000 x 2000||With dividing surface||193|
The typical operational environment for the SIMPLY industrial pallet IP.
The Euro-pallet conveyor.
The benchmark for space usage.
The Euro-pallet conveyor EPC
- Conveyor for Euro-pallets or pallet cages
- Made of hot-dip galvanised steel. Robust and weatherproof
- As wide as a Euro-pallet – optimal use of space
- Several Euro-pallet conveyors can be used side by side in the warehouse.
- Basic versions for three, four or five Euro-pallets or pallet cages.
- Also available with stanchions
- Fork sockets for all common forklift trucks
- Fully rotatable control handle
|EPC type||EPC dimensions in mm approx.|
|EPW Typ 3L||3333||1283||3 pcs.|
|EPW Typ 4L||4253||1283||4 pcs.|
|EPW Typ 5L||5173||1283||5 pcs.|
The typical operational environment for the SIMPLY Euro-pallet conveyor EPC.
The system advantages of the SIMPLY MHS at a glance:
Hot-dip galvanised and suitable for outdoor use
Rain or snow do not affect this MHS.
Designed for heavy-duty use
The SIMPLY MHS are made of steel and are designed, from the outset, for heavy-duty use in intra-company logistics. With heavy goods, bulky goods, narrow pathways.
Another reason why steel is an uncompromising alternative to AL constructions: contact corrosion cannot occur.
Can be used as a buffer storage facility
The SIMPLY MHS are extremely mobile, load-bearing, flexible and require little space due to their small clear width and height: the MHS also cut a fine figure as a buffer storage facility.
Can be combined with one another
Shelving systems, pallets and conveyors are coordinated with each other. Every combination is greater than the sum of its parts.
Several basic variants to choose from
The MHS are the result of years of practical experience. Different possibilities are considered and planned from the outset. And you have several options to choose from.
Individual production and configuration according to customer needs
We don’t have much to say about this except: we look forward to your inquiries!